Selfridges Advent Calendar 2014

Friday, September 19, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Are you seeing this? Can you see this beauty? I am swooning over this advent calendar. You probably don't know this about me, but I am a massive fan of the holiday season. I have already started to add more christmas songs to my christmas playlist on spotify! Maybe I even listened to some...

This is what Selfridges has to say about their advent calendar,
"Filled with 24 luxurious miniature treats to guarantee a beauty-filled festive season, it's a must-have for all beauty fans.  The 2014 calendar contains a selection of fragrances, makeup and skincare from some of the world's best beauty brands including LancĂ´me, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl's, Victor & Rolf and more. With last year's calendar a sell-out sensation, the 2014 edition won't be around for long."

I am one of those weird people who does not like chocolate, so for me, this sort of calendar is perfect! Not only would I get a small gift everyday to make me feel good instead of chocolate which makes me feel sick, but I would get to try so many beauty products so when 2015 comes around, I will know exactly what I need to switch up my beauty cabinet! I can't wait to get my hands on this advent calendar made by baby Jesus himself. If I don't get it my christmas will pretty much be ruined (please ship this one to Sweden, Selfridges)!

They sell out really fast, so when you're ready go and get it (for now you can only sign up to be notified when it's in stock).
Selfridges advent calendar 2014

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.