Wishful Thinking

Saturday, September 27, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Wishful thinking blogpost no1


We have all been encouraged to wish for things in our lives. Some more wish-worthy than others, but nontheless a wish. Picking petals of a flower, wishing that the person you love will love you back. Wishing upon a falling star. It's optimism in its purest form. It shows the great sign of hope, something we all carry with us. Nothing says a wish will come true, however nothing says it won't. Daring to put your hopes and dreams in the hands of a wish also shows signs of strength. I like to consider myself an optimist. A strong, hopeful optimist. Despite the fact that I don't have a job nor am studying at university, I like to believe that I will purchase the things I wish for most (except world peace and getting a job etc). I have here gathered my current wishes for you all to see.

Left to right, first row
Ellis Faas Eyeliner in Black. I have been on the hunt for a good eyeliner for months now. This one has received heaps of good reviews. The packaging on this one particularly stunning, I love the minimalism and the resemblance of ammunition. The idea of using makeup as a weapon is very spot on.
Topshop Cut-Out Ring Pack in Gold. I have fairly large fingers so I have never really found rings that suited my phalanges, let alone actually fitted. However the rings at Topshop always have different sizes and the ones in Large fit me pretty good. My appeal for these rings are due to their daintyness and metal. I much prefer gold over silver, and small rings always look nice!

Left to right, second row
Lorac Pro Palette 2. I want it, give it to me, please. It is packed with amazing colours, all of which are perfect for autumn 2014's colour scheme. The top row consists of matte colours, whilst the bottom are buttery shimmers. I sure hope I get that job soon, I don't want to be without this one for much longer!
Weekday Pingvin Blouse in Black. The fact is that I don't own a single V-neck shirt. I figured I could use one or two in my closet. Weekday always include some good staple pieces in their collections alongside of more radical ones. This blouse seems safe enough to be a good foundation for my coming V-neck adventure ahead.
Byredo Parfums in Baudelaire. Byredo has scents and perfumes down to a T. T standing for top notes in this case. Only the most alluring and intriguing notes seem to make the cut into their bottles of pure luxe. Baudelaire's top notes are juniper berry, black pepper and caraway. The heart consists of incense, hyacinth and leather. The base is a wonderful mix of papyrus, patchouli and black amber. This one smells like an old, well traveled book.
Zara Blucher with Fringes. These shoes are so snazzy. I love the fringe and the little bow on the front and one can never go wrong with a black leather shoe. They would look great with anything, but in my head I have paired them with skinny jeans, a white shirt and a large coat. I live for simple outfits and these shoes will take them to the next level.

Left to right, third row
Acne Studios Faye Oversized V-neck in Grey. Like I said, I own zero V-necks. Grey is also I colour I am warming up to, so I figured why not be daring and get someting a bit 'risky'.
Apple iMac 21,5. The laptop that I currently own is getting real slow and unsafe to use. It turns off without notice, has a turquoise line across the screen and is horrible in every single way possible. I would love to have a computer which just sits on my desk, rather than my bed. I need to be able to wind down at the end of the night, but that's very hard when the laptop is so easy to have in bed with you! I prefer Mac over PC so it's a natural change for me. Also I think the iMac is really pretty...
Crème de la Mer La Mer. Is there anyone who does not want this cream? I am going to start using this when I turn 45, that is a serious promise to myself. Treating yourself seems to be easily forgotten at that stage in life and I don't want to fall into that trap. TREAT YOSELF.


0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.