Laundry

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


Some days you feel like you have nothing to wear. Those days are horrible. Other days you feel completely ace, rocking one of your fantastic outfits (which you know everyone wished they wore, too). These moods depend almost one hundred percent on whether you have done your laundry or not. I personally have one week and sometimes a few days extra until my wardrobe only consist of child sized sweaters and odd socks, after that my wardrobe is in desperate need of a wash. Maybe the problem also lies in the fact that I wear black clothes six days a week...

The day I get back my clean laundry is a good day. Finally I can go outside again! Although there are always departments of your wardrobe which are lacking, and no amount of clean laundry can fix those problems. Make sure you onlyown clothes that you wear often and that covers are your textile needs. I need to do some serious shopping because I have zero autumn wardrobe- pieces. For now however, this fresh batch of clean laundry will do the trick!

I wear trousers every single day. When I was 12 to 15 I only wore jeans. Blue jeans to be exact. After that I got so sick of trousers that I only wore dresses for two years. Then I became a black easy-jean convert and slowly started to wear other trousers after a year. Now I have been wearing trousers for two years and I feel like I want to wear something else. Not dresses with flowers all over, nothing too "girly" - if you may. Just clothes that covers my butt without being jeans. My saviour? I have started to wear large tops and leggings a lot in the past month. For example a large, white collarless shirt (v stylish, not 80's in the least) or a black poncho. Both of these garments gives me an effortless chic look whilst being comfortable. No matter how soft a pair of jeans are, they can't beat leggings.

I still wear jeans, though. In my last post I talked about two pairs I have been enjoying very much! With them I like to pair a white t-shirt, grey baseball shirt or a black turtle neck. Sometimes I wear a white shirt and some other t-shirts. But I don't really like them, I need some new laundry to wash...

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.