Would you rather - beauty blogger tag

Thursday, October 09, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

I decided to do a tag...

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would hate to lose the few lipsticks that I actually enjoy, but losing my Lolita palette by Marc Jacobs would hurt one hundres times more! I can replace my mascaras and eyeliners and all the other things in a heartbeat, but my palettes are holy to me.
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off! Am looking for a new hair do anyway, although it would be very cold now coming winter... Also I don't look too swell in hats... But my decision is made. Chop, chop!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
PINK. Pink looks the best with my fair skin and I happen to exclusively own pink blushes so...
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Right now I would say clothes. I'm in desperate need of new textiles!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick seems like the reasonable thing. Lipstick would slip and slide all over my lids!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora! They have more brands and I am not too keen on mac. I would be extra happy if the Sephora had the US-range of brands and products.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One lip colour for the rest of my life. I hardly ever wear it anyways and if I do it's always something wine red. Eyeshadow is far too important to me!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes are always ugly with no sense of style. I would choose winter clothes!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Is red a dark or a bright shade? I would go for red.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
Pfft, lip colour any day! I need my eye products.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
A sleek ponytail works for every occasion!
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I don't care about either, but I don't like nail polish so I guess I'm stuck with lipgloss!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I would rather shave them. They are pretty much invisible anyway!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Silly question. Nail polish and makeup can't compare! Makeup is the winner, hands down.

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.