Today's Makeup - Nude lips for beginners

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Kylie Jenner seems to have left pretty much everyone speechless with her lips and her excessive lip combo's. I personally think it seems really annoying to have that much product on the lips, as well as the hard work the goes into it. So here I am presenting an option for the people who would like a nude lip, without the Kylie Jenner-effort.

I first apply a coat of Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter in 095 Créme Brûlée. Then I apply Rimmel's Exaggerate lip liner in 063 East End Snob all over the lips. Lastly I mash my lips together to blend the colors and there you have it!

The lip butter gives an illuminated base to the matte lip liner, which makes the lips look plump without being glossy. Perfect for everyday!

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.