Today's makeup - Work

Saturday, September 19, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

 

I'm going to work in an hour. Hopefully it won't be too stressful today (I know it will be v v stressful). I thought I would show you a typical, super natural makeup look that I wear during most of my shifts! I am also wearing my super fab poncho. It keeps me warm and covers my bloated belly... Will hopefully be getting a croissant by the end of my shift to keep the ol' uterus happy. Happy period to me!


Products used //

FACE
Rimmel Good to Glow -003 SoHo Glow
Bourjois 123Perfect CC Cream - 31 Ivory
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder - Translucent
Kiko Masterpiece Bronzer - 01 Forward Sienna
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

EYES
Sephora Eyebrow Editor - 03 Midnight Brown
Lumene Eyebrow Shaping Wax - 2 Grey Brown

LIPS
EOS Lip balm

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.