2-year anniversary makeup

Sunday, January 17, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments














On Friday my main bae and I celebrated 2 years of togetherness. My makeup had to be on point, even though we were just going out for some ramen. I wanted an effortless look with just a light touch of color, so I used my trick of lining my upper- inner lash line with blue eyeliner - same color as my eyes- to make them stand out! Some serious eye-gazing was for sure going to be made and I just had to look my best, literally. It was a fun look with a cute winged eyeliner made with black kajal by pulling out the edge with an angled brush. I really should do that more often, it's just so easy! This look is seriously glowy - perfect for dull winter skin (how many times have we heard that phrase?) (spring now, please)!


Products used //

FACE

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Maybelline Eraser Eye under eye concealer
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
NYX blush - Taupe
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - bronzer
Chanel blush  - 99 Rose Pétale
Rimmel Sun Shimmer - 001 Gold Princess

EYES

Sephora Eyebrow Editor - 03 Midnight Brown
Lumene Eyebrow Shaping Wax - 2 Grey Brown
Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con - 206 The Lolita
Laura Mercier Sleek & Chic Eye Colour Palette
Bare Minerals Big and Bright Eyeliner - Midnight
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal - Black
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara

LIPS

KIKO Precision Lip Pencil - 303
Eos Lip balm

xx

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.