New year new hair

Thursday, January 14, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments










I decided to get down to business and cut my hair. I let Karolina cut it shorter in the back and longer in the front. Reverse mullet? I think not. I'm very happy with the results. I also colored my hair into a nice chestnut brown dark blonde(?)(it said dark blonde on the box?). It's not as red in real life as it is in the pictures shown above... I was going for a cold brown. However, that seems to be impossible to do at home if your hair is like mine and it really likes having red undertones... I digress. When I look back, I kind of miss my old hair. This always happens after I've gotten my hair cut and have yet to wash it and style it the way I like. 
Chop well done! 

I start my makeup artist course in Monday! I have been sent a list of things that I need to buy before school starts and I wish there was a Diagon Alley for makeup artists... Hopefully I can buy most of it without a semi giant breaking in to my house! I just don't think Hagrid has what it takes to see the difference between a cool foundation tone and a warm one. 

xx

0 kommentarer:

Powered by Blogger.